The Swanson Law Firm represents those who have been exposed to an excessive presence of mold in their home or workplace, causing them to become sick.
The many different mold species vary enormously in their tolerance to temperature and humidity extremes. Some molds produce mycotoxins that can pose serious health risks to humans and animals. Exposure to high levels of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems. Prolonged exposure in the home or workplace can be particularly harmful.
If there has been water intrusion behind or through your walls, and you are experiencing respiratory difficulties or other symptoms listed under the Symptoms tab, then the chances are that you have been exposed to mycotoxins.
The growth process of mold and its many varieties is very complex. If you believe you have water damage in your home and you have unexplained sickness and fatigue which mysteriously lifts when you leave your home, then you may have mold in the home which is causing you to become ill.
If you think that there is moisture in your home that may have caused mold to grow, and you are becoming sick from it, you should contact the Swanson Law Firm and find out what your options are. Should you move out? If you rent your unit, must your landlord pay for relocation expenses? Who should you engage to run mold testing for you? If you own your home, will your insurance pay for the damage and its correction? These are all crucial questions you need to ask an attorney. Please call us to discuss your mold issue. There will be no charge for your conversation with us about your mold situation.